Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One too many times

False. Provo city police will NOT come unlock your car when your keys are locked inside.

True. American Fork City Police WILL come unlock your car when your keys are locked inside.

False. Murray city police will NOT come unlock your car when your keys are locked inside.

True. The Triple A locksmith is a very nice man, drives a big yellow van, and knows who I am.

True. There is a saint who works at the Chevron on the corner of 4500 S and State who can work miracles with a metal hanger and a screw driver.

False. I cannot work a miracle with a hanger and a screw driver.

True. Drew, Lance, Kim, Faith, Jarakae, Chevron man, Triple A buddy, the AF Officer who drives the K9 Unit, and the night security officer at Noni will all help bail you out when your keys and/or cell phone are locked in your civic.

True. I tried to make 10 copies of my car key.

False. Walmart cannot make copies of your key when it has a computerized chip ditty in it.

Don’t ask why I know these things. I just do, alright? It’s not like I lock my keys in my car every day. Only about once a week. What?

2 comments:

Colette said...

Ha ha. I love you Summer!

PS. I have a blog now!
www.colettehinchcliff.blogspot.com

Amy said...

It's not that I'm surprised, it's just....no, I am surprised. You've done the impossible.