Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE this child

Sunday dinners at my parents' house are never dull. When we get the whole fam together there are usually some good laughs and good times. At one time or another all of us have been known to laugh uncontrollably and probably a bit too loudly. Last Sunday was no exception. My nephew Zayne (a.k.a the cutest child ever) proved he is part of the fam with his laughing session that set us all off (and ya, not the most high quality rcording since it was me behind the camera and I couldn't stop laughing):



Oh how I love that little buddy. When I hear him start laughing it cracks me up every time.

Did I mention I love my family more than anything in this world?












3 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Cute nephew! His laugh is hilarious. Kids are so good at laughing hysterically...he must get that from his aunt. I made a pie today and thought about your blog on making pies..very funny...I will have to see how this one turns out! Miss ya friend!

Marcus and Janene said...

Summer I have not seen you in forever - I love hearing your laugh in the back ground and miss it like crazy. Keep in touch!

Salem said...

Hey Summer!! I found your blog through facebook...way to go modern technology!!! It's so good to see how you are doing...you have one cute nephew. :) Our blog is morinfam.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well!!!